New LY 200 owner saying Bonjournos!

Hi Guys & Gals,

Picked up an 09 plate LY full fat a week or 2 ago, so thought I'd put a thread up and introduce myself.

Loving ownership so far, the amount of grip this thing has through the twisties is bordering on insane, love it!:lol:

Anyway on to the pics..
Excuse the paint finish, needs a clay barring, polish & some wax!

SDC10180.jpg

SDC10176.jpg

Couldn't decide which of the next 3 shots i preferred so I'll put them all up and you can decide for me:tongueout:roud:..
SDC10190.jpg

SDC10188.jpg

SDC10187.jpg

Look forward to meeting some of you guys in the future:thumbup1:
Cheers
James

:welcome:James
So much LY loveliness going on there mate.Enjoy the forum were are a friendly bunch

:welcome: to the site mate, car looks great. Keep cup spoilers the hell away from it though please :thumbsup:

A massive thanks for the warm welcome guys..
Out of interest, are there many meets etc. around the Lincs, Notts, Leeds area?

:welcome: to the site mate, car looks great. Keep cup spoilers the hell away from it though please :thumbsup:
Thanks, I love the way it looks as it stands, so you will be pleased to hear nothing will be changing on the outside at all:cloud9:
I wouldn't mind if it sat a touch lower though but I don't think I could chance ruining that great handling.

Welcome matey :smile: completely the best colour :wink:
Thank you! Same to you I see..
The only thing I have noticed with the colour, and I don't know If I'm alone on this one, but whenever I wash her It seems to attract insects like nothing else.
They have a mini pool party on the roof:blush:mg:

another killer bee to the fold.

Welcome

Haha, Love it!
The first thing my sister said it looked like when she saw it.

Welcome to the LY Club.

I agree with all comments above relating to how awesome we are for owning such a colour.

Similar Thread Suggestions