New job need something that can use more often that iron x..

I have a new job on the sinter plant side off Ssi steelworks and basically this is where the iron in steel gets mixed in but there's a fair bit of dust obviously carrying iron ore is there something I can use on a weekly basis to help keep it abay just iron x every week would be rediculous expensive thanks!!

Wouldn't a good deep cleans down and a nice bit of wax and regular wash downs keep it at bay?????

Keep the car protected and it won't pick up as much contamination, if any. Regular washes will help as well.

Auto smart fall out remover is a far cheaper alternative to iron x.

Also from polished bliss you can get Wolfs decon gel plus free delivery I think 1lt is about £10:thumbsup:

Also from polished bliss you can get Wolfs decon gel plus free delivery I think 1lt is about £10:thumbsup:

Wolfs Decon Gel is excellent. Just buy it an stick it in a spray bottle and do the whole car in it. Leaves with forearms like pop-eye though. :blink:

i work on the same site mate,roughly a mile from you where it isn't quite as bad tbh but i use decon gel every 6 months,i'd use it more often but i'm sure it takes most of the polish of your car as well and i just don't have the time to fully polish my car from scratch every couple of weeks,it is excellent stuff though,you'll be gob smacked to see what it removes the first time you do it

Where you at Henderson!!! And if you recommend only 6 months that's okay every 6 month I give it a full going over anyway !

i work for Tata Steel in the test house mate,little place near the beam mill,polished bliss advised me to use werkstat acrylic polish kit on a white car and that i'd only need to use it every 6 months or so,so i just use the decon gel before hand then give the car the works,topping the shine up every couple of months with the sprays in the kit