New guy

White seems to be the only colour on sale around here that isn't high mileage!

Where you from?

You should try get along to a meet if there is one coming up, youll then get to see a range of colours in the flesh all together at once which may help you decide - you should then wait for the right colour and spec to come up - it will appear eventually

Im from North Yorkshire. Ive seen most colours, in the flesh because I've been looking for a while and I know two people with them. I prefer less miles so there's less I dont know about the car.

Yea I'm also looking for a 197 or 200 but most don't have fully stamped up service history and that kinda puts me off it's always a good selling point and a good buying point full history and receipts etc I think.

Yea it's a buyers market as there's plenty of 197/200 about but it's just trying to get the best one you can for the money
most of my cars have all been turbos so I'm a bit nervous of getting something that's not
but I'm sure it will be fine
i hope lol

Last edited:
Yea mate iv noticed that.
i was looking at one down South.....8 hrs and 4 trains if I go!!!
and I know if I take it
one will come up for sale near me the following week
so I'm not rushing in to anything

Yea it's a buyers market as there's plenty of 197/200 about but it's just trying to get the best one you can for the money
most of my cars have all been turbos so I'm a bit nervous of getting something that's not
i hope lol

One less thing to go wrong is the way I see it lol.

i hope lol

Welcome along.

No need to worry when you get this above the "5 and a half k kick" in a nice bit of bendy road you will forget about having a turbo :wink: