new guy thought i'd say hello.

Hi, all

I am currently looking to buy a clio rs/200 my friend as recently bought a red one and after one drive in it that was it i need one . The thing is i want a alien green and there doesn't seem to be any on the market at the moment . How often do they come up for sale monthly/yearly ? I guess the wait/search begins now . Also looking forward to having a read up on things to look out for when purchasing and chatting with everyone .

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to the forum. Good luck with the search - be patient and the right one will be out there for you.

The Buyers' Guide at the top of this forum has lots of useful information in. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. :smile:

Welcome to the forum. The are a few out there, but I haven't often seen them on the market.. It all depends what spec you're after too, if you want one with recaros for instance they will be even harder to find. Keep looking and you'll find the right one. I'll keep my eye out for you.

welcome and dont rush it if you want the right one..people do make a mistake in rushing into getting one and then they regret...unless you are willing to go for a diff colour/spec...
there are a few on sale in the for sale section..

welcome and dont rush it if you want the right one..people do make a mistake in rushing into getting one and then they regret...unless you are willing to go for a diff colour/spec...
there are a few on sale in the for sale section..

Thanks pav i won't be rushing in i did that with the last sporty car i bought and regretted it . I bought a golf R with 19s and no adaptive chassis control and hated it . what an expensive mistake that was .

7ush51fd5

Just seen this come up on Facebook for an alien green but I'd move quick mind! Not sure if that image insert will work failing that use the link below!

https://postimg.org/image/7ush51fd5/

I saw that on FB too.

I would not rush and wait and buy the right spec you want too, also depends on your budget