New guy-R27 197-Kent

I have recently just purchased a Clio 197 after 2 years with a modified accord type r, I fancied something smaller, but just as quick, that handled well, had a few toys and looked the part, and the Clio ticked these boxed! Truth be told, it was a bit of an impulse buy, but I'm very happy with it! I'm not going to mess around with it, no loud exhausts or coilovers this time! The car was a cat c with rear quarter damage and bent axle, however it has been very well repaired and you can't even tell that it has had paintwork done!

I'm hoping to get out in it a bit more and meet see other Clio owners!

And a a cheeky pic, with the accord in the background!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 50
Welcome mate, good bunch on here :smile:

I remember going for a test drive in an Accord Type R when they first came out, was a great car but never ended up buying one (bought a DC5 though :smile:)

Clio looks great pal.

hello mate, cheers for the comment, I'm loving the colour, but the raider is another level with its matte grey! I am in Maidstone, seen a few other 197 And 200s about!

Cheers dude yeah its certainly different :smile: Oh really not far at all I'm based in Paddock wood.... Yeah there are a few clios dotted about around this area