new fiesta st

Not a fan. Looks like a fish.

Previous model Fiesta (mk7) had a horrible dashboard IMO. hope it's changed in this

It looks alright imo. However an RS version would definately make me consider selling the 200.

Looks ok imo, at least it's got a strong face, albeit the face of a bottom feeder.

don't like the interior on the fiesta tbh, the st doesn't change it at all, good to see another rival to be smoked by the almighty 200 :smile: by the looks of the front brakes it doesn't look like a stopper though...

The grill is too big for the rest of the car IMO. Not really a Fiesta fan at all.

ford need to get them selves back to where they were in the 70/80/90's with hot hatches, Maybe this is a luke warm fiesta ready for the full fat RS, one can only hope

Funny
Just today me and my mate were wondering why Ford had not bought out a RS Fiesta

This maybe why - i no likee

Meh, it's a good looking car, it's still a little underpowered. I wanted more grills a bigger spoiler and some flared arches, hoepfully theyll grow a pair and spanner together the proper RS ford fans have been waiting for at some stage...

I heard that ford were using the 200 as a benchmark around their test track when tuning this car. Guess it should be pretty close to a 200 performance wise, ford do make some great chassis.

Will be interesting to see how the new clio RS compares though!

i like it alot and to be honest with the clio4 going 5dr and turbo IF i do change it will either be a megane 285 (3dr) or will seriously consider one of these :thumbsup: