New Car

It's taken me a while to get round to taking some pics but here you go:

P1010053_zps8e64a19e.jpg

P1010055_zps7725e2a5.jpg

IMG-20121216-00127.jpg

IMG-20121216-00125.jpg

56-plate 57k 330I Touring Auto.

Love. It.

It's really is fantastic. Goes extremely well, much more than I was expecting tbh. I kind of thought it would be about the same pace as the Clio in a straight line but I actually reckon it'd shade it. At motorway speeds it heaps the speed on no trouble :smile:

Oh and it's great in the cold weather - no stupid kangarooing, heated seats, and the heaters blow hot air within a minute or two, not warm-ish air after 15mins!

hahaha good little right up swervo,and very true!

car looks great,very nice....there seems to be a fair few reaching for there pipe and slippers on here recently

Nice little read that!!! :smiley:

Also, you're on Pavement Lane and within spitting distance of my work, small world!!! :thumbup:

Nice little read that!!! :smiley:

Also, you're on Pavement Lane and within spitting distance of my work, small world!!! :thumbup:

:smiley:

I went up there aiming to repeat this shot

P1010018.jpg

I knew it was being redeveloped though and sadly doesn't look as nice :worried: I hope you're not working there now I've said that!

I made my displeasure known by lighting up the rears in the mud/gravel as I left :german:

Don't have kids pmsl!

Seriously, I drove to Macclesfield the other day and it was my first go on some proper bends in it. It's actually pretty nimble for an estate, but then it's actually quite compact when compared with some of the other cars at work. So far I reckon it's a stonking all-rounder.