New car clio 197

Loving your Clio mate :thumbup1: definitely looks much better now. The black splitter tied in with the spoiler and exhaust trim really finish off the rear of the car nicely. I think a set of projectors would look ace. Have you got anymore plans for the car? I'll also keep an eyeout for you as i'm only round the corner from Barking.

Loving your Clio mate :thumbup1: definitely looks much better now. The black splitter tied in with the spoiler and exhaust trim really finish off the rear of the car nicely. I think a set of projectors would look ace. Have you got anymore plans for the car? I'll also keep an eyeout for you as i'm only round the corner from Barking.

Do you always go down goresbrook road ? As im only just by the mini round about near the school, and yeah that's on the to do list, got the Renault sport front splitter and side skirts to go on still and possibly a new set of alloys, still looking for some seats too [emoji5]️

I'm afraid that's not me, i'm in Manor Park, near ilford. Can't wait to see the new splitter and skirts! There are some recaros being sold on here for quite a reasonable price that you might be interested in

d1b56e00ddd8f8a4f28c79eb2cecaaa5.jpg

New wheels! Changing the tyres down from 235/45/17 to 215/40/17 just so they don't bulge as Much, looks epic, and the rears are 9j [emoji85]

Some more pics uploaded [emoji5]️

Proper aggressive stance that! I like it, looks good.

I have to drive for about 20 mins to get that. Is it worth it? Run better and more mpg?

I think as long as you put super unleaded in, you'll be fine. It's open to debate how beneficial it is to use V Power over other fuels - loads of different opinions... But as the saying goes, you get what you pay for... :smile:

Always used tesco momentum 99 to be fair, I work in the tanker industry and deal with oils and various other fuel and additive products and v power isn't what it seems :wink:

Always used tesco momentum 99 to be fair, I work in the tanker industry and deal with oils and various other fuel and additive products and v power isn't what it seems :wink:

Interesting.... Is this something you can elaborate on?? :smiley:

Interesting.... Is this something you can elaborate on?? :smiley:

Best way to explain it is tesco's fuel is their own brand obviously, the oil is collected by their own separate industry, where as shell is just all additives and other nasty crap chucked in working alongside a mass commercial oil company, in other words marketing is the question between the two, sounds like complete crap but it's true, personally always preferred tesco 99 over v power, I don't always want free Lego with my fuel anyway [emoji23]