New Black 197 Owner from East Yorkshire ...

Just thought i would say hi to you all, picked up the 197 a couple of days ago, and loving it :biggrin:

Formily owned a few high powered jap cars so wasnt sure if the Clio would be fast enough, have to say though that in the few miles i've done so far she goes really well and it looks like she'll be staying around for awhile yet 8)8)8)

Spec includes the full on race Recaro's and xenons/adaptive headlights which i'm really impressed with :drool:

Just got a couple of niggles to sort out, the drivers door has slightly dropped, and a couple of the bolts on the rocker cover are weeping oil, both which i've heard is common on the 197 :blink:

Anyway, heres couple of pics to keep you going until i get a chance to give her a proper detail and some decent shots...

Attachments

• 30102010107.jpg
    30102010107.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 30102010101.jpg
    30102010101.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 40
:welcome: to the site!

Click on the linky in my signature beneath, and come and meet the Yorkshire lot (I am not from "The North" but i'm coming along too :smile::smile: )

Nice looking car, what car did you have before?

Are you the Rich who knows Andy and Julie (Makes) and Ali and Linda (Lancer Linda) off the MLR?

where in east yorks you from buddy????

Im from across bridge, S****horpe, Plenty of 197's racing around here, need to get them onboard!!

Welome to the site Rich, your car looks very tidy; black is always a winner!
Hope to see you at a meet soon...

Welcome to the site mate - you aren't a million miles away from me either. Only a few junctions further along the M62.

Hope you enjoy

:welcome: