New 2013 look

Got the sprint booster gen 2...had it 3 weeks now and makes a big difference... very responsive when u need that burst of instant boot overtaking or for a quick get away. Keep it on second setting all the time now....and use the top setting for overtacking.

Got the sprint booster gen 2...had it 3 weeks now and makes a big difference... very responsive when u need that burst of instant boot overtaking or for a quick get away. Keep it on second setting all the time now....and use the top setting for overtacking.

I originally posted a thread on this...best £200 mod you will buy bar none....

I have the same good experience with the sprint booster.
I fitted it last week. With the sprintbooster on the gaspedal reaction is a lot better. Especially when changing gear and going back on the trotthle again.

In my opinion a good mod.

I like the sound of this!

I originally posted a thread on this...best £200 mod you will buy bar none....

Yes i remember you saying actually, bet it works well with all your mods!

I have the same good experience with the sprint booster.
I fitted it last week. With the sprintbooster on the gaspedal reaction is a lot better. Especially when changing gear and going back on the trotthle again.

In my opinion a good mod.

Truthfully everyone on here with one really rates it.

Great track car mate!!
But if you use often for track days, you need ds3000 front brake pads!! :smile:

Last edited:
Errrrrr, that is simply amazing!

I'm not a fan of silver either so it pains me to say this, but I love that :oops:

I will try to make some decent pics soon.

Are the DS3000 pads better then the DS2500 brake pads?

I've done quit a lot of trackdays with the Cio and I like the DS2500 pads a lot.
They do their job very good.

Similar Thread Suggestions