New 200 owner

Sorry about poor quality of pics.......

Picked her up just before xmas and love her! Only plans at the moment is to get a GT spoiler.

200rear.jpg

200side.jpg

200front.jpg

200rear2.jpg

Welcome hunni, nice to see some more females joining up :smile:

Where abouts in Cumbria are you ?

Looks rather sweet does that nice choice :smile: welcome to the club :smile:

Keep your eyes open on here and the RS forum for meets :smile:

looks great....Glacier or Pearl...I notice that the top of your tail gate is also black....did you have this done special.....mine isn't painted!

Sorry about poor quality of pics.......

Picked her up just before xmas and love her! Only plans at the moment is to get a GT spoiler.

200rear.jpg

200side.jpg

200front.jpg

200rear2.jpg

Forgive me if I'm wrong but is that the coast road to Ulverston? Think I've seen this car in Dalton too? Very nice, I've got a white 197, so you may see me glancing jealously...if it is you that is ha!

looks great....Glacier or Pearl...I notice that the top of your tail gate is also black....did you have this done special.....mine isn't painted!

It's glacier

The roof got done at the dealership body shop coz the order got messed up and they
didnt do it at the factory. So I guess they just decided to spray it all.

Don't mind too much coz wudv needed to get it done wen I get my spoiler

Forgive me if I'm wrong but is that the coast road to Ulverston? Think I've seen this car in Dalton too? Very nice, I've got a white 197, so you may see me glancing jealously...if it is you that is ha!

Yes it is well spotted! Yeh I've seen yours around too. I love the fact there's very few of us 197/200 owners in dalton/ barrow

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
Storvite New Members 11
D New Members 14