New 200 Owner in Essex

Hi Everyone! Just got myself a Liquid Yellow RS200 and thought I'd join to say Hi! :smile: I've been looking around the internet for info on new badges, Mods etc and always ended up looking at a thread from here, you guys seem to have it all sussed out! :smile: So I look forward to being a part of the Site! :smile:

Here are a few pics of my baby, taken from an iPhone camera so probably aren't that great, but you get the idea :smile:

Spec:
- Liquid Yellow RS200
- Cup Pack
- Recaros
- Black Speedline Alloys
- Spoiler (Not sure of what model it is?)

Attachments

• Nicks Clio 3.jpg
    Nicks Clio 3.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Nicks Clio 2.jpg
    Nicks Clio 2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 40
Welcome mate :smile:
I spotted you last week between the two Tesco roundabouts in Maldon. I was not in my clio though. It certainly stands out and the number plate is very similar to mine which ends in RJC. Plus i have exactly same options as you and i also have ring sticker on the back, lol, but mine is UR. They would look pretty cool parked next to eachother :smile:

Last edited:
oh cool, didnt realise there were other 200's so close! My first 2 choices were Albi Blue and the Red. But I couldnt resist the yellow and now I love it! They would look pretty cool together seeing as they have the same options! :smile: I actually live in latchingdon so closer to maldon than chelmsford.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
Storvite New Members 11
D New Members 14