New 200 Owner from ClioSport.net

Hi,

A few people my recognise my username from CS since I've been on there for years and years, but I've never registered here.

Anyway, I've just ordered a 200 today for delivery in May.

Spec is...

Ultra Red Full Fat 200, Cup Chassis, Speedlines, Recaros, Upgraded Headlights, Carbon Dash, Rear Tints, RS Monitor & Bluetooth.

So hopefully when I take delivery I'll be taking it to Le Mans in June, then getting to a few meets in here soon after.

Plans are a HID kit for the projectors, plain plates and some Eibachs. Nothing else really.

I'm a bit excited. :tongueout:roud:

Chris

Welcome to the site. Ultra red is a good colour, not many 200s in red, everyone goes for white!

LOL.

I've heard about the dislike for CS on here. No idea why.

Yeah, from what I've read, the delivery date I've been given is pretty decent. I'm hopefully taking in to Le Mans in the middle of June if it's on time.

welcome chris long no speak!

200 looks good in Red, bet you can't wait.

ps. I can't comment about CS :wink:

Hi and Welcome. I was a member of CS.net for a long time whilst owning my Clio 172 cup - you may have seen the large thread on it (think over 5000 views in the end)

Alright mate! I knew you'd still be lurking around over here. :wink:

Still got the 197 then? I remember you were one of the first to get one.

Yeah I was first got 197 that time & longer owner from new. Yep still got my 197 but havn't use it much & this weekend going use to it for big chester meet. You going??

ps. opps miss the word out "long time no speak"

bloody blackberry haha

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
Storvite New Members 11
D New Members 14