New 197 Owner With Questions.

welcome fella :thumbup:

its a 197 with cup pack option fitted ie stiffer suspension & red brembo brakes

Hi mate, I saw this on the auto trader. Good spec and rare to see a white normal 197. The cup pack comprises of lower, stiffer suspension, red brake calipers, grey alloys and Recaros. I think thats it. But your car has the optional RS front splitter and side skirts. It also has the optional cup spoiler, xenon headlights with auto levelling and on. So not a bad buy on first inspection!

Awesome thanks for the info on it guys! I use to have a 182 before so its a nice upgrade.
Its got an exhaust on already but im not sure which one, its not to loud tho only when you put your foot down.

Any info on the BMC CDA induction kit fitting? Thanks James

Thers only one cup back mate, which includes whats mentioned above apart from recaros which are a seperate option. i wouldnt bother with the induction kit as it will reduce power badly, no induction kit as been proven to gain BHP with these cars.

Hello!!! :smile:

Car looks smart mate, enjoy it!!! But, get the BMC sold and buy a decent panel filter instead. :wink:

Yes, as Ryan has said above, don't bother with the induction kit. Save your money and get a panel filter instead!

Similar Thread Suggestions