Need Help with Vector Image ASAP! Tom Wigley maybe???

Hi all, I need the Clio197.net and Clio200.net logos in Vector format. Ive been told Tom Wigley may be able to help :jase2:

Infact all I may need is 10 minutes of someones time to use a free converter as ive already used my free two conversions. PM me if you can help lol

Don't use off the shelf conversions they'll be full of crap, aberrations and dodgy paths etc.

Rob will send you on the copies I sent him.

Like I said as well to Rob if you need any help give me a nudge and make sure if you fiddle with them to use Inkscape as it'll maintain the guides I've put in place.

Also there is NO font for the numbers or the t on 200t it's all made up by some chap who did them before and the t was an approximation of what it should look like to fit the numbers and again not an actual font. Just in case you wonder :wink:

If you can't do anything or need help you're best to PM me too as I don't read the forum so religiously these days :smile:

Cheers Tom! I wont be opening them lol, just passing them on as this is above me ha ha! I wont be having 200T ones made up due to the lack of sales. It costs a decent amount per design to set up on the printer so maybe in a year or so.

Ill message you if i get stuck on anything and it was me who sent you a FB request yesterday btw trying to get hold of you incase you was wondering who Chris Oldham was

Oh right, whoever gets them will have to move stuff around a bit maybe as the 197 200 and 200t bits are placed separately to the Clio. Well whatever like I say just PM me, but I'm away for a day or two now.