Need a good dent bloke ASAP

The wind just blew my door into next doors van. The edge of the door is bent and I want it sorted as soon as possible.

Any recommendations for someone good in the West Midlands? (Coventry to be exact)

Dent Mark Think Arran should have his number or look in the midlands section as I had him come out to do some door dents, excellent job!

Give him a bell he's a professional so he would give a better judgement than me lol, but I can vouch for his work and I think he did something for Arran!

Oh dear! You could try Mark, but not sure if he could do that. It might crease it.

Unlucky- wind is a knightmare-

that cannot be de dented- very very unlikely-

THe door beam on the left will crease-

I think that may well be an expensive repair

S

Great :worried: I was looking to buy the Ktec exhaust for sale too.

Taking it to a friend of the family on Tuesday.. he does one of the programs on the discovery turbo channel.. How I have never been told about him I do not know lol watched one of his programs last night and if he can't do it then I think it's fooked. (Or my bank account will be)

Ouch, looks nasty!

As said though, I fear that wont be an easy repair mate, looks bent, rather than dented.

Dunno, someone who knows what he's doing with the right tools could sort that imo. Its all accessible like. Maybe more a panel beater's job.