MyRenault

Anybody use this?

Not entirely sure what its good for, so just wondered if anybody else did and knew whats the deal with it??

good for booking your car in and downloading user manuals etc. May also provide history on the car if it has been maintained through the dealer network.

good for booking your car in and downloading user manuals etc. May also provide history on the car if it has been maintained through the dealer network.
Not so good if you expect the rate quoted to be the same as the rate charged and the garage to be aware of your booking.

Or maybe that's just Evans Halshaw in Aberdeen !

Not so good if you expect the rate quoted to be the same as the rate charged and the garage to be aware of your booking.

Or maybe that's just Evans Halshaw in Aberdeen !

No it's not just Evans Halshaw in Aberdeen. I also booked my car in for a service through MyRenault over a year ago and the dealer didn't know anything about it, and couldn't do it for the rate shown.

On the plus side once they have your contact details they can send you all sorts of **** you never new you were interested in :whatever:

It won't accept my 200 reg or VIN. I sent an email to Renault about this as I was offered VIP WSR tickets due to my 200 but can't see how they would be linked if my car wasn't in the garage? Surprise surprise, they never got back to me.