My Storm Grey 200

Ah! Al be booking onto this then :thumbup1:

Will be keeping the Contis on just incase and taking it easier than I would as it needs new pads.

Seems a different set-up though, there must be cars testing or something as you need to pick either a trackday car or road car, it'll be in two sessions apparently.

Seems a different set-up though, there must be cars testing or something as you need to pick either a trackday car or road car, it'll be in two sessions apparently.

Yeah, I did read that. Still, will be nice to get back on track again anyway.

I've also got a mount for my iphone so can take better videos this time. So expect vids of the blue one and grey one

Last edited:
I always thought Storm Grey was a bit of a gamble, you don't see many of them and it's not one of the obvious choices. That looks fantastic though, really subtle but works so well especially with the black roof.

Yeah, I had never seen it in the flesh untill the night before I collected it!

And mark and n0ddie, I'll get it booked tomorrow. :smile:

Couldn't tell you mate, before it used to be an open pit where you could go out as often as you liked.

I dont imagine they can make it sessional like the hot hatch days as its only running for 3 hours and half of that is for race cars.

I'd imagine it'll be open pitlane for an hour and a half then swap over.

I messaged Knockhill on facebook and got a reply:

Hi Martin,
It's 2 sessions - a road car session and a track car session (hence the price). However, if there aren't enough cars we will run an open session. We are calling it a 'Car Trackday' to open it up to anyone. If we run sessions it will be 15 minutes on, 15 mintues off. I'm not 100% sure of the numbers that are booked as we are not back in the office until tomorrow.
See you Saturday!

Let us know how you get on with the V1's on track - i was going to get V3's but its all £££££ so looking towards the V1's now :biggrin:

Car looks superb b.t.w. :clap:

Let us know how you get on with the V1's on track - i was going to get V3's but its all £££££ so looking towards the V1's now :biggrin:

Car looks superb b.t.w. :clap:

I was going to get V3's but decided to go for the V1's as there are mixed results with the V3's as a day to day coilover.

Will defo keep this updated though.

Cheers :smile:

that colour looks really nice not seen one in that colour. :smile:

Neither had I untill I picked it up. The colour tile in the dealers is nothing like it either. Should have got a Glacier White but there was a mix up so I gambled on a StormGrey....so glad I did now as its better than white.

Oh baby.

DSC00069.JPG

Thats stunning mate! I really like SG as a colour especially matched with black alloys!

Great combination :thumbsup: