My Stealth Raider Progress - Updated 21/05/12 Plasti Dipped Front End

That looks a lot better without the big shiney bit in the sea of matt. :jase2:

Great thread love the car where did you get the rs wheel caps I like :wink:

Came with the wheels on the car mate. They are the interlago wheels that are on the meg r26r i think. Renault will have a part number but i believe they are close to £100 for all 4 corners :blush:hmy:

Looks crap........lol

Love it mate

It's looking better than mine now. Although mine is getting track slagged and stripped over the next month or to due to New company car.

Speak soon mate.

That really is fantastic mate. Diffuser next?

Cheers mate :smile: Yeah the diffuser is next but i don't know when yet. Just got it remapped on Friday so my funds are a little on the low side, lol. Will be going on the rollers in the next few weeks so ill let you know the gains on the Akro and map :thumbup:

That looks ****in sweeeet!
I wasnt totally sure about this when you got it, and i wasnt totally sure about when you matted the wheels
but now its all coming together, the front aerofoil really goes with the rest of the car, as do the wheels, good work son!

Out of interest, how many tins of plasti dip did you use on the wheels? Might get myself a tin or two and do the bullets and wing mirrors before trying anything bigger.

Does it come off easily? i.e if you pressure wash it? i get the impression it will just peel off with it being so thin...

Does it come off easily? i.e if you pressure wash it? i get the impression it will just peel off with it being so thin...

The more coats you put on, the easier it is to get off in big sections as its obviously thicker. Think of it as a durex, lol. It can be pressure washed as normal providing you treat it as you would with any other finish. If you apply it right, the only time it will come off is when you want it too.