My Renaultsport Dieppe Factory Tour Pictures

some rvery good looking cars there, really liked the blue megane 250 actually. Couldnt have fingered anything like a set of wheels or maybe a recaro in the back pocket?

some rvery good looking cars there, really liked the blue megane 250 actually. Couldnt have fingered anything like a set of wheels or maybe a recaro in the back pocket?

That's what I was going to suggest, I mean all them speedlines stacked up. Surely you could've just half-inched a set.

That must have been a tremendously enjoyable experience.
Very nice pics of even nicer cars!

One -perhaps silly- question: there are Clio's and Megane's but no Twingo RS'es. Are these not made in Dieppe?

tbh i didnt think the green works with the white. Green and gloss black would look alot better.

strange thing is it looks like a road car, its not got the race car stance or intake on the roof...

one off for a customer?

and whats a megane 230 F1 doing there?? Do they send broken cars back here that the dealers cant fix?

Last edited:
is that the first two pics your talking about cause it looks like it was taken on a ferry and was one of the lads cars on the trip

Woah, thats amazing!

Did you go on the dreadful Newhaven to Dieppe ferry?? :s:s I gotta go on that in September :s

I'd love to do a tour of the factory, I go past it every time I goto my uncles in SW France.

Amazing pics for a great excursion :smile:

I also think its only fair that since you made the effort to go to Dieppe you should make the effort to come to the 'Ring next year :thumbsup:

Looks like a good day out, nice pics too. Didnt think much of that green and white one. Would love to work there, you would have the best rs on the road.

The green and white clio is just a test car to trial the colour.

Yeah Mike took the Newhaven to Dieppe ferry.

Cheers for all the comments.