My r26 powered 197!

Ah right, could be a good buy to be fair in all honesty if price is right? Then just bolt a bigger turbo on and use the 197 ancillaries! Well some Of,

And yeah good mates with Ben have been since we where young lol! He's moved onto a twingo now though! Have to say is cool as fook though!
And yeah buddy you can have a look and a go anytime just Pm me when your about! :smile:

they want £2500 for the forged motor mate,does seem a decent price but then i'd have to buy an R26 gearbox and drive shafts,hybrid turbo,injectors,inter cooler,wiring loom and probably a few other bits i can't think of off the top of my head,could be easier and cheaper to buy a crash damaged or second hand meg then i'd have everything

yeah met ben last week,sold him my old cup springs to put on his clio so he could sell the collies,top lad

i'll PM you mate next time i'm not working on a weekend and i'll pop up for a chat matey,cheers

they want £2500 for the forged motor mate,does seem a decent price but then i'd have to buy an R26 gearbox and drive shafts,hybrid turbo,injectors,inter cooler,wiring loom and probably a few other bits i can't think of off the top of my head,could be easier and cheaper to buy a crash damaged or second hand meg then i'd have everything

yeah met ben last week,sold him my old cup springs to put on his clio so he could sell the collies,top lad

i'll PM you mate next time i'm not working on a weekend and i'll pop up for a chat matey,cheers

Ah right yeah he got my struts lol!, and yeah just send me a message buddy,
And that's not to bad a price but as you say will start getting costly , buying a damaged meggy would be perfect really! Not much you can't use!

I can only imagine the amount of fun this car must be, and the amount of other drivers you have surprised with it.

Awesome.