My Nimbus 197 :)

Hi,

Have only just got around to buying a membership but here she is previously had a saxo 1.4 furio then moved to a saxo 1.6 vts but someone tboned me and wrote it off no fault of mine so i ended up buying this in March after my accident:

Nimbus 197 very clean full service history and mot's and with only 35,000 on the clocks on a 57 plate car only 1 owner and its a lovely car to drive and look stunning.

Mods I have already done include:

- Team Heko Wind deflectors
- Wheel Nut Caps Chrome
- Clio badge removed from rear
- Brodit iphone holder and Sony Xplod headunit
- Put edge speakers in rear of car as came without any!
- Reanult sport exhaust tips
- CREE number plate bulds
- Sidelights and door lights xenon 501s ( soon to be CREE)
- CREE reverse lights ( very bright will add pics)
- Renault boot net
- Renaultsport sticker on strip above glove box (will post pic)
- Pressed plates ( will also post pic of these)
IMG_0293.jpg
IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

well some updates i said i was going to post up,

Also received my pack from jase today for my gold membership many thanks. stickers and tax disc look brilliant.
IMG_0808.jpg

And my pressed number plates that i got a few weeks ago really happy with them.

IMG_0807.jpg

And i managed to find these on ebay which i think the clio lacks inside a renaultsport emblem anywhere so put this on the trim above glove box.
IMG_0810.jpg

Very nice car. The only thing I'm not sold on is the exhaust tips, I think they slightly cheapen the look of it.

Lovely motor. Couple of questions: Are these the plates that you guys got? http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=120751545173

Really like the fresh look of them but I'm bit worried about getting pulled up - I know the ebay ad says they are 100% road legal, but i'm a sceptic and could do without the hassle of police trouble - do they provide you with any proof like a certificate that can keep in the glovebox etc just to be sure? Thanks

Lovely motor. Couple of questions: Are these the plates that you guys got? http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=120751545173

Really like the fresh look of them but I'm bit worried about getting pulled up - I know the ebay ad says they are 100% road legal, but i'm a sceptic and could do without the hassle of police trouble - do they provide you with any proof like a certificate that can keep in the glovebox etc just to be sure? Thanks

Yes they are the ones i bought and as far as i know they can send you a certificate but you have to ask them else they wont send you one but the plates are all badged up with BSAU number and the place where they are made so i wouldnt worry about it i dont think ive been infront of and behind traffic car in past few weeks and they didnt do anything or pull me.

They look brilliant though im really happy with them mate.

hope this helps.

So i took delivery of my ITG filter today very well made item happy will hopefully make the car breath a little better.

IMG_0845.jpg
IMG_0843.jpg

Also managed to get my sub installed not anything special but happy with it :smile:
IMG_0846.jpg