My Nimbus 197

tinted my front fogs this morning, using the tinting film that carbonfanatics sell. It was easy to use but I've got a few air bubbles I couldn't get out lol. Will get a better pic at some point!

ty4ypa9e.jpg

I've recently finished my nurses training so will soon Have some money to play with, basically I'm wondering what I should do next?
1. Exhaust and sports cat
2. Cup shocks and h&r springs
3. Maxogen induction kit.

What do you think I'd be better spending my money on?

Nice pictures mate, are your back windows factory tinted or not? I've got a NG and want to get mine tinted :worried: Liking what you've done to the lights too!

I've recently finished my nurses training so will soon Have some money to play with, basically I'm wondering what I should do next?
1. Exhaust and sports cat
2. Cup shocks and h&r springs
3. Maxogen induction kit.

What do you think I'd be better spending my money on?

I went this way:
1. H&R springs
2. Maxogen induction kit,keep a eye open in the for sale bit i will have a full custom Maxogen kit for sale soon:thumbup1:
3.K-tec cat back exhaust.
car looks well bud:thumbup1:

I went this way:
1. H&R springs
2. Maxogen induction kit,keep a eye open in the for sale bit i will have a full custom Maxogen kit for sale soon:thumbup1:
3.K-tec cat back exhaust.
car looks well bud:thumbup1:

Cheers.

I'm getting the wheels done in black end of next month. I'm unsure whether to go for the cup shocks or not?

Does the ktec exhaust sound anything like the stock system without the centre silencer? I love the noise atm

pumugu7y.jpg

Got my car back after having them refurbed in black, only 1 crap pic so will try and get some better ones next week.

I've also booked onto the burpspeed track day in march aswell. Can't wait!