My new toy

I know it has been somewhere.on the continent, possibly something to think about in years to come... For now just going to be enjoying it as it is a improving little bits here and there, nothing major at least nothing major planned at present haha.

Yeah will definitely come along to meets if any happen near enough :smile:

And cheers Deaks, it's a world of difference between my old clio and this tiny box of giggles :smile:

First upgrade on Rosie was fitted today, it's not much but here goes... Purchased a set of Hel braided brake lines from Kam Racing in the translucent red colour option. Must say very pleased with them, brake pedal seems to be more responsive and the fitment is perfect.

Front before
u8yqu8yb.jpg

Front after
ezequpu8.jpg

Rear before
erudehut.jpg

Rear after
hu9uqebe.jpg

Oh that's buddy :smile: pics of what the whole car? Can't really get much more of the brake lines that what I've taken, not much to see other than that lol.

I really like these, although I have to admit I wasn't sure when they was 1st launched. I would love to see one with the 1.6T in from the 200T.

Honestly I've always liked them and now I don't need space in my car I decided it was time, plus they are quite rare which I like and this has cool gadgets like the cruise control and Bluetooth. I did like yours but onto bigger things eh? :-p

Just a small update, did a pretty standard upgrade and put one if these in... 9a2ysa9y.jpg

Must say does improve throttle response from lower down the rpm range a little bit, and gives a little bit more of a growl both when under load and WOT as well as above 5k and WOT addicted to that sound, just need exhaust sorting now.