My new R26

Thanks everyone, The engine pulls so much better than in the 197:thumbup1:. Still miss the 197 though

it may do but i had a guy in one up my chuff today for the straight bit and he bottled it big time on the bends must be all that weight hanging over the rear. ha ha:-p
brilliant colour Nick perhaps when you come to sell it Rich (richandgem) could have a third LY in his garage.
i see your on megan sport too, your not going to ditch us like a used condom are you mate, now your in the "superior model" :wink:

Last edited:
it may do but i had a guy in one up my chuff today for the straight bit and he bottled it big time on the bends must be all that weight hanging over the rear. ha ha:-p
brilliant colour Nick perhaps when you come to sell it Rich (richandgem) could have a third LY in his garage.
i see your on megan sport too, your not going to ditch us like a used condom are you mate, now your in the "superior model" :wink:

:smiley: of course not i just bought another years membership on this site:thumbup:

you certainly know hoe to take some proper pictures! my friend has an r26 and its amazing, the inside is just as good as the outside