My New 200 EDC is back in the services...

Certainly am, cannot see me changing due to the difference in performance, have had a new map from superchips which seems
slightly slower in 2nd but still stupidly quick. I know many wouldn't touch it but I take heart that standard clio's have the same issue. Obviously sorry for the op having the issues. Would love to see it pipped against an st tuned. There is a private road I will do some test runs and post the results shortly on video, anyone in the north east toying with a chip give me a shout and I'll take you
for a blast.

Sorry for the rant all issues seem sorted, I know superchips have another car in at the moment under development and they are looking to investigate the issues.

Last edited:
no more than usual mate. i just use it to get to work everyday.

Renault Technical have now finished there full electrical diagnostic on the looms and i can finally pick my car up today.

on another note! just came back from the nurburgring yesterday. if you haven't been. go. its incredible. luckily the renault formula 3.5 series clio cup championship was on!

IMG_5407.jpg

I keep getting two warning lights stay on occasionally when I start the car, they are all meant to go straight out but there's two that some times stay on,
Mines going in next week for that and a arm long list of things

Similar Thread Suggestions