My Muse from Montenegro (Clio III RS197)

Hey, all.

My name is Denis, I'm living in Montenegro, and I'm the proud owner of Clio RS197 (2007) from April, 2013. The car had two previous owners (as I've been told), came to Montenegro from France (again, as I've been told, meanwhile actually car came from Italy). I was dreaming about Clio in blue colour for last two years, in my opinion, it's not just top handling hot hatch, but most prettiest one. Last april I came across two variants, red RS200 (65000km) and blue RS197 (140000km). Although it seems logical to take the one with fewer kms, the condition of second one was much much better. So, here it's my Muse, my Clio RS197. :smile:
The car came almost in standard form, just BNC air filter and Milltek exhaust with cut-out catalizer. I've done some work with changing all parts needed to be changed, made all possible maintenance, changed front bumper, and aluminium block behind it (not sure how to call it properly), as it was slightly damaged and repaired, and chip-tuned it.
So far, only few styling touches have been done, such as installing CUP spoiler, aftermarket head and taillights (in my opinion they look even better then stock ones), and repaired and re-trimmed seats and interior.
About further plans - I believe, the things should be done first, then told about, so how to say it properly - stay tuned? :smile:
That's how she looks today, and I'm glad to finally register at this forum, for last year it has been exceptionally effective source of data and information for Muse. So, thank you, and now, I'm with you all, ladies and gentlemen. :smile: I hope you don't mind my company :smile:

Attachments

• 3girls_5.jpg
    3girls_5.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Freeze_5.jpg
    Freeze_5.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Freeze_1.jpg
    Freeze_1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 2_4.jpg
    2_4.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Freeze_18.jpg
    Freeze_18.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Hi Denis

Lovley car mate, I have them rear lights, where did you get them from? As I've broken one of mine. (they came with the car when I bought it)

Last edited:
That was exactly the reason i've started thinking about replacement, mine were damaged too. I got mine from dectane.de

Well I damaged mine :tongueout:

One kept sticking out and not flush and i got really irritated one day and tried to whack it in, and a bit of the edge snapped off, I've glued it back on but you can see :worried:

The lights are good quality, same as original. Only difference - they come with metal pins, a bit smaller that original plastic ones, so i screw them out and screw in plastic pins, to make sure that everything is tightly fitted.

Nice introduction :smile: welcome to the forum. Your car looks great, I like the front lights. As said, the first photograph is brilliant!

Thank's! About first pic - it's second attemp in my life to do a freeze light picture, result came literaly from nowhere, just luck to stop car at proper place with proper street light positioning.

Last edited:
Yeap, I've washed the car before photoset, and simalteneously brought rain and thunderstorm on coast, where it should be sunny for 90 days straight. :smile: You know, regular witchcraft :smile:)))