My Hole Is Getting Bigger.

I am truely old fashioned and still have one of they Key things! :hug:

Bubble wrap?? You must have big pockets!! :smiley:

We should get some branded (197/200.net) bubble wrap ones made up .. they would sell like hot cakes :wink:

Seriosly mine is in my wallet

And when the wallet goes in the back pocket, crush? I can't do it for that very reason!

Loving the bubble wrap though, paranoia at its finest.

I've never seen one of those proper Renault keyrings before, doesn't look that practical though.

I keep mine in my wallet, means I never leave the house without my wallet which is a bonus!

Same here.
Not even seen my card since i bought the car as its always in my wallet.
Had a few funny looks when ive had to move my car at work and i reach into my coat (which is hung up) and pull my wallet out and then walk over to the car.

I had a keyring on mine at first but it just got annoying having it digging into my leg. I took it off and haven't had a keyring fo ages now. Just keep the key in my front pocket house keys stay in my car and i take the car key with me as its easyier to have that in my pocket.

Some of you must have large wallets, I can't find any where that the key would fit in mine. Also i think my car has enough trouble recognising the key from my pocket let alone in a wallet underneather me.

Some people worry about poverty, war, recession, aids, wagner winning xfactor, teenage pregnancy, imigration and you sit there worrying about the hole our your KEY GETTING BIGGER !!!

Some people worry about poverty, war, recession, aids, wagner winning xfactor, teenage pregnancy, imigration and you sit there worrying about the hole our your KEY GETTING BIGGER !!!

Whos worried about the above, not me. And besides, I can prevent the hole getting bigger, but can't prevent the above.

Fook that, ive got enough to carry. Stick it in your wallet and don't look at it again until you hand the keys to your next dealer when you upgrade.

Keyrings = 1999