My GW200FF with projector xenons + RS badges

Greetings ppl! I havn't posted any pictures up here since I sold the R27 so here a few of the 200.

Changes to the car so far :

ITG Panel Filter
Projector lights and Xenon HID upgrade
Rear quarter windows tinted
New 2010 RS Badges on the front and back
2010 Alpine Headunit with build in Bluetooth Parrot and iPod connectivity with stalk control

Future changes planned :

GT or KTec/Elia Spoiler
K-Tec Exhaust Cat to Back
Posssible.....Coilovers????

The xenons are sick!! I'm sure you'll agree that they are kicking out some serious light!! Definately recommend this upgrade, the car looks gorgeous with them inside the projector lights.

Soz about the naff pics, wish I had time to do some really special ones. The cars is getting alot of attention and is driving beaufifully at 11k :smile:))

Hands up who likes the front now?? ;-)

Last edited:
The xenon's were from my mate but I'm not sure where he got them. I would go to a reputable site and get them. There's one called HID4u which I think is quite good.

Looks great man. Makes it look a bit meaner I think. I've got the hid upgrade on standard lights, but on looking at they pics, think Im gona order a set of projectors.
Good work:tongueout:roud:

Looks brilliant. That the one thing I wish mine had!

I dont suppose you have a pic from the side in daylight as they look like the 197 headlights - which I didn't think would actually fit on the 200.

They are 6k HID's in the photos but I have 8k now as one of the ballast units on the 6k HID kit died. I'm definetely going to get some 6k bulbs though as they're much better than 8k for driving at night.

As far as fitting them, it's not too difficult and takes less than an hour. You have to get the bumper off and remove the lights which is an easy job if you know what you're doing. The ballasts units can be easily mounted near the lights and just plug straight in, very straightforward.

I now have them on 24/7 night and day lol they've never failed me and look awesome! I will get some more pictures put up :smile: