MY GW Clio 200 Cup. Nearly a year of ownership

I havent really put any pictures of my Clio on here so i thought I would share a couple with you guys!
I picked it up in June 2011 with 3,000 miles on the clock. Very basic clio cup with recaros and spoiler. Just what i was after1
Anyway there were a few things to do. So i painted the doorstrips and doorhandles in bodycolour. Painted the spoiler end caps black with white lettering, the mirror covers black, the wheels black and the renault badges front and rear in black! Then I bought the black headlights off a fellow member for a bargain price! A K-tec exhaust with de-cat has also been fitted along with and ITG panel filter. I love the way it sounds! I also bought some KW V1 coilovers. I did a bit of track action at the end of last year and this year and changed to V3's.
Theres much more that i'd like to do but i just dont have much time. I have some cup racer wheels to refurb and fit when i get some more time too.
Anyway a couple of pics for you, not many as im on a new laptop without all the pictures i have!
cheers for looking!

Here it is after i had painted a few of the bits and a wash
clio2.jpg

This is after i fitted the KW's and went for a little drive
clio3.jpg

the spoiler end caps i painted (sorry bad pic)
clio4.jpg

And a picture one of my friends found of my trip to Nurburgring at the beginning of this month!
clioring1.jpg

Last edited:
Car looks superb. Though imo the front plate looks silly. Needs to be wide to fill the recess tbh.

Which varient KWs you on?

Thanks dude. Ive actually got a second black part of the bumper at my work with the recess smoothed out that i keep putting off fitting! one day :smile:
I had V1's at first but did a bit of track and upraged to V3's

Cheers mate. i love mine too. to be honest i wish i bought a 197/200 years ago it's the best car i've had for fun. don't think ill get rid any time soon

Same but im only 20 lol, i had a 1.2 clio, then a rs twingo, now this and i love it. Cant wait to get her on my first track day!

Looking good :thumbup:

I want to do the same with the lettering on the underside of my cup spoiler.

Whats it like around the ring? grip grip grip?