my gw 200 cup!!!

whats your thoughts on the k-tec carbon ends? was thinkin about a pair to match my carbon door bullits. Quality Good?

look of them is good and the weave is good but the fitment is a bit off. i rush fitted them so i think ive got to have them off and drill the holes out again as one side doesnt seat properly

love your car mate, GW ftw :smile: I'm currently trying to decide which spoiler to buy atm... I think i'm edging towards the k-tec sprint one but the cup is certainly growing on me!

another little update

not really done much to the car other than keeping it clean and having fun in it.
but i got a bit bored and ordered this
_MG_1825.jpg
_MG_1826.jpg

its a trs tow loop not had a chance to fit it yet as ive got to find the right size bolt

ive also got this done was going to get the seat backs done but after beeing quoted £150 to do it this seemed like a better idea
_MG_1819.jpg
_MG_1822.jpg

and a few random pics once it gets a bit warmer ill get cracking with some better ones
_MG_1763.jpg
IMG_1756.jpg

Looks awesome Andy

Check out streamline carbon for more carbon bits, their RS200 is covered in carbon and its top quality. I want this already!
M9.jpg

Pick mine up saturday :smile:

Last edited:
yer ive seen there site but its so expencive lol asked them if they can do the fog covers without the holes for the fogs but there still going to be £200

well i managed to get the car cleaned and out of the drive, managed to get a few pics before it got dark

what do you think?
IMG_1596.jpg
IMG_1597.jpg
IMG_1599.jpg
IMG_1600.jpg
IMG_1602.jpg
IMG_1603.jpg
IMG_1604.jpg
IMG_1598.jpg

I am wanting to order some Clio 197.net window stickers. What size sticker is yours mate?

I am not sure whether to get medium or small?

racer 2011 there the small stickers i think

got bored today so i took a few pics
_MG_1870.jpg
_MG_1876.jpg
_MG_1872.jpg
_MG_1877.jpg
_MG_1871.jpg

if the weather is good hopefully heading out to and old air force barracks with marshall and his yellow 200 tomorrow evening so ill get some night pics of both our cars then

Weather doesnt look too cracking atm mate, i will try and give it a wash though incase.

Car looks mint

Will have to see the real differences between a cup and a full fat version..

bit of an arty farty pic from snetterton yesterday
_MG_6030.jpg

and a few others from a while back
snetclio.jpg

snetclio2.jpg

i did have some epic shots of me chasing down a new focus rs but they seem to have disapeared