My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome mate!! I was gonna put an offer on this, but you got there 1st lol :wink: Lovely car dude!! :smile:

cheers Mike,

i am pleased with it and its in stunning condition as well which was nice. :oops:

good luck with your mods hope you see some good gains from them,

The black wheels and now diffuser compliment so well against the blue! Great colour!!

Me to mate lol :wink:

Looking good mate.

Your pictures are going to shame me into cleaning my car. I haven't bothered since the coilovers and brakes came of a couple of weeks ago.

Looking good mate.

Your pictures are going to shame me into cleaning my car. I haven't bothered since the coilovers and brakes came of a couple of weeks ago.

cheers Mark,

are you putting yours back to standard then mate, ?

yours looked stunning with the coilovers on as well,

Why cheers guys :smile:

Its going back to standard and I'm looking at buying something that is a bit more track focused to begin with, it was getting stupidly expensive to make the 197 better than it already is out the box.

Why cheers guys :smile:

Its going back to standard and I'm looking at buying something that is a bit more track focused to begin with, it was getting stupidly expensive to make the 197 better than it already is out the box.

you selling the r26.r fog light blanks then?

i'd be interested in a price for carbon dash items mate...?

thanks, stu.

Status
Not open for further replies.