My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure another set will pop up soon,

if not i might get these ones done in full leather instead, :thumbup1:

What seats are you looking at getting done in leather? Recaros or standard seats? Mine are standard seats in leather atm but i really want ones like your old seats, gutted i didnt have a 197 when you were selling up!
Because mine are standard leather tho its hard to find people who want to swap lol.

How doing the roof as well. I'm pretty sure you can get a carbon look vinyl wrap and then have the stripes as well. Reckon that would look better than just the bonnet. can also be easily reversed for resale.
Photoshop anyone :/

How doing the roof as well. I'm pretty sure you can get a carbon look vinyl wrap and then have the stripes as well. Reckon that would look better than just the bonnet. can also be easily reversed for resale.
Photoshop anyone :/

i dont fancy the roof being done tbh Roger, might look a bit ott for my liking,

but i would get the spoiler trimmed in carbon and have the stripes just on the rear spoiler as well, (different again), :zomg:

Car looks awesome mate. How about the diamonds in the centre caps colour-coded in RB? Would finish it off nicely IMO.

cheers again Ben for the P/S, i think the thickness of the stripes is just right mate, :kiss:

im liking it the more i see it tbh,

Status
Not open for further replies.