My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

The car left Nobles today and is now at Ste's for the final electrickery on its ecu.... To say I'm excited is an understatement.

Another quick picture, much like the others but this was taken a couple of days ago so a few little bits have been finished since. The vac pipe on top of the engine has been tidyed up too.

20130513_135404_zpsa4c91289.jpg

header tank needs filling up lol, whats that tube going right across the top of the engine?

Its filled now mate, that picture is from 2 days ago. It looked awesome today when Ste picked it up. Got a nice Noble Motorsport sticker on the battery lid.

The pipe across the engine is the fuel vapour pipe that runs to the solenoid that's just under the brake reservoir. That's now been routed out the way along the fuel rail so it looks really neat.

At first I wanted to keep all the silicone hoses the same colour but the yellow induction hose was an eBay bargain and Ste only had blue silicone connectors for the hard pipe kit. As it turns out I really like it multi-coloured.

Last edited:
Its filled now mate, that picture is from 2 days ago. It looked awesome today when Ste picked it up. Got a nice Noble Motorsport sticker on the battery lid.

The pipe across the engine is the fuel vapour pipe that runs to the solenoid that's just under the brake reservoir. That's now been routed out the way along the fuel rail so it looks really neat.

At first I wanted to keep all the silicone hoses the same colour but the yellow induction hose was an eBay bargain and Ste only had blue silicone connectors for the hard pipe kit. As it turns out I really like it multi-coloured.

ahhhh hairy muff, looking good mr F

Oh so close now!

Its taken a while mate, I'd suggest when you or anyone else tackles this conversion you get the engine fully built and all the extra goodies ready first.

Looking forward to driving it with Clio gearbox, if I like it with that then I think new gearbox internals cryogenicaly frozen and a diff will be the way forward.

The freezing process is ment to strengthen the metal, sorry chocolate, by around 600%

looking good :wiz:

Cheers Foxy, I hope to make it to one of the Yorkshire meets soon :smile:

Going to be an absolute beast this, I've been thinking long and hard lately about what to do with my car, selling being the sensible choice but looking though this thread and going for a drive tonight is changing my mind!

Its taken a while mate, I'd suggest when you or anyone else tackles this conversion you get the engine fully built and all the extra goodies ready first.

Looking forward to driving it with Clio gearbox, if I like it with that then I think new gearbox internals cryogenicaly frozen and a diff will be the way forward.

The freezing process is ment to strengthen the metal, sorry chocolate, by around 600%

Cheers Foxy, I hope to make it to one of the Yorkshire meets soon :smile:

Where did you get that idea from? It's a good un :wink:

Where did you get that idea from? It's a good un :wink:

Funnily enough I was thinking about the merits of freezing so when I mentioned it to Ste he did mention something that was happening :wink: you'll have to let me know the best place to get it done.

BTW your engine looks epic, so jealous..

Cheers for the link Neil.

I think you will get some good numbers, if its anything like Wilsons it will be incredible especially with the Clio box

Well no offence to Wilson but I'm hoping for more with the extra bits I've put on inc the uprated fuel system, I'd be dissapointed if I didn't make at least 330bhp

No pressure Ste!! Ha ha!

Can't wait to see yours finished. I'll let you know when I'm collecting mine and if your free you can Pop over and have a go. I spied your alloys too, I need to replace or recolour mine.