My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

I've ditched the Kevlar trims mate, looked at them one day and took an instant dislike so dropped everything swapped them for carbon. Much better :wink:

They are better carbon. 2nd best cosmetic mod I done!! 1st being 8"speedlines!! Lol.

still... you need yellow badges :wink:

This is my 2nd attempt at the "Airasia" sunstrip, the first one ripped off at 70mph, think it was because I put it on wet. This one was put on dry so should not be going anywhere..

picture.php

I want one :poke:

The first one I had was from Renaultsport themselves but I had this one custom made.

It cost £33. If anyone is interested I can either give you the contact details of the company or if a few people want them I can organise a group buy as they said they would give me price breaks on 5, 10 or 20.

It looks awesome mate. I wouldn't mind one of those FIA stickers, where did you get that one?

So would they do different colours and different text angel???

For a group buy they would have to all be the same, if, you wanted something one off they can do it, any colour strip, any font any colour or any graphic. That would be the same price as mine. I can sort it for you mate or put you onto them.

It looks awesome mate. I wouldn't mind one of those FIA stickers, where did you get that one?

Got that from the FIA themselves, came with a guest pack for a F1 test that I was invited to at Silverstone a couple of years ago. I just got hold of one for Tom, can ask for another if you want one mate.

Last edited:
Last wednesday I took the plunge and got the centre silencer removed from my milltek.

Its very loud, its raspy, it pops, it bangs and I love it.. Lol

To get the job done properly I purchased the following from Jetex (note that the Milltek is 2.5"):

500mm lengh pipe, 2.5" diameter

Double end sleeve 2.5"

B92924C7-orig.jpg

I went for these parts so that it could be reversed with reletive ease.

Installation was fairly easy and quick, just under an hour.

First the car went on the ramps.... (cheeky excuse for a photo really.. Lol)
C1C9FBD0-orig.jpg

Then the exhaust was removed from the decat pipe to the back boxes so that the silencer could be removed. The silencer had to be cut off from one side only as the other side is sleeved. Not sure if this is the same on the standard set-up.

The replacement pipes were then put back in using clamps and a bit of exhaust sealent..

291C84B0-orig.jpg

Overall I am really happy with it, garage charged me £45 to fit and i've not noticed any difference in flatspot but the car was mapped after first having the decated Milltek.

Drove through the dartford tunnel yesterday and couldn't resist revving the nuts off it cid it sounded so immense... I really must get a video....

Epic is not the word mate, I was following the wife so left a nice gap so I could close it rather quickly.. Lol

She had her window open and said all you could hear was waaaaaaaaaa, pop, waaaaaaaa, bang.

Looks great Angel, I really like the sunstrip. You can spot you a mile off now, I saw you heading south on the M1 the other day (near EMA I think it was). Saw you from like 300yards away haha!