My experience with buying of a member on here....

Okay, it's about time to share my experience with one off the members on here.

After posting i was looking for some Clio 197 alloys @beachy01 kindly responded to my request with some photo's.
After several PM's we agreed a price and i asked him wether he was prepared to ship them to the Netherlands.

This was no problem if i would arrange my own courier. In the meantime i bought a panel filter off @Chris91 and asked if Beachy01 was okay with it if i had it shipped to him so he could put it in one of the the boxes together with the alloys.

After having paid through paypal i asked him if he would give me his address details and dimensions of the parcel so i could start arranging a courier.
From the moment i paid him communication got really messy, he didn't reply to my questions and only sent short messages with the same question over and over again.

After about two weeks of messaging trying to get his details he completely flipped out, told me he had to work late shifts and all that so he wasn't able to reply.
I've asked him if he would give me the details when he had some spare time but instead i got a message saying he was going to return my money as he was fed up with it.... He also mentioned he would send the panel filter over so we can close this case.

However when replying to his message saying i was dissapointed as i was waiting for the alloys but obviously would like my panel filter anyhow, he never came back to me again, i've been overly patient and messaged him with weeks time in between to ask if he was still going to send the panel filter over. No replies....

Last week i've sent him a last warning and guess what, no reply.

So basically i didn't get the alloys i agree'd to buy and threw 23,50 in the bin which i paid for the panel filter.

If you want any advice from me, don't buy anything off Beachy01....

Cheers

im sorry to hear this mate..in case you have any problem with any of the members here,please get in touch with any mods or [MENTION=3233]pacman.[/MENTION].

Hes not been on the forum since 14th may.

So sorry to hear about that mate, as you know I was willing to post it over to you, but we tried to save you a bit of money. He replied to my pm instantly also.

No problem Chris, nothing you could do about it! Saving £3 just cost me £23,50:biggrin:

glad i paid for goods with paypal instead of a gift, Although he did return my money as he said!

That's not good to hear mate. I have bought a few things of members on here and every time the member has been 1st class to deal with. There is always one that let's the side down!!