My (cupped) twingo 133

22052010038.jpg

22052010037.jpg

My new sticker

22052010040.jpg

Thought i would upload a couple pics of my car.. i know its no a clio but insurance issues put a stop to that at 19-20 lol Wait a bit longer maybe get a 200.

Last edited:
i love the twingos, great fun to drive and handle amazingly!

they look soo good in red too.

I'd get one, well i considered actually buying one before the T

glad to meet some of the guys today! felt a little awkward at the start lol

results from today were

131bhp and 118lbft are the figures i was aiming for

i got

Run 1

135.8 flywheel
116.9 wheels
112.1lbft

run 2

136.4 flywheel
118.8 wheels
113.6 lbft

overall very happy with the results

Steve

Thanks m8! yeah totally standard aswell lol

Are you bit dissapointed it made less power with the new mods?

Glad i didnt feel left out was worrying haha

Thanks m8! yeah totally standard aswell lol

Are you bit dissapointed it made less power with the new mods?

Glad i didnt feel left out was worrying haha

No need to be left out, it was a good laugh and I had to have another shower when I got home:rofl:

John was explaining to me and showing me a 'glitch' between the two runs I had and said thats the ECU cutting power so hopefully a re-map will sort it.

Today is also nearly three times at hot as it was when it run as standard so 3 and 4bhp down is nothing really.

No need to be left out, it was a good laugh and I had to have another shower when I got home:rofl:

John was explaining to me and showing me a 'glitch' between the two runs I had and said thats the ECU cutting power so hopefully a re-map will sort it.

Today is also nearly three times at hot as it was when it run as standard so 3 and 4bhp down is nothing really.

Yip sure was m8, was flying the forth road to make it on time and was still late! lol. Ha least you'r clean now!

Aye i also think a re-map would unlock the mods true potential. Just running the standard map would prob confuse the car a little. Was so surprised mine made well over standard power with the air tempature like it was!

Hopefully thier will be more meets etc: