My Clio 197 !!

Hey guys, picked her up a few weeks ago but thought id wait till i get the spoiler on to post a pic ! thinking of getting a cat back soon, but im stuck between a supersprint, miltek... any suggestions would be great :smile: ...... heres a few pics

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 39
Whats with the lights in the first picture?

I'd love that to be my sidelight. So much nicer than the top semi circle.

Hi mate, welcome to the site, nice looking motor you have.

I would say go with the Milltek as I love mine.

Last edited:
cheers lads, yeah the light is just a reflection of the flash i think ! ill pop some progression threads up in a while, im just really stuck on what back box to get ahhhhh !!

does the miltek give a nice tone and can you notice any power increase ? because i really like the tone of the supersprint

does the miltek give a nice tone and can you notice any power increase ? because i really like the tone of the supersprint

I had the full milltek system on mine with sports cat, which I loved on the car, its now on Stuieplk's car. Standard on RS tunings rollers mine made 187 and stus was 186 iirc both were ran on hot days with high inlet air temps, the standard 197s we ran at RS Tuning on saturday tended to typically be 180-185, not sure if it was quite as warm on saturday

Last edited:
Very nice buddy, looks awesome :smile: I had some tailpipe trims until I decided against them. I think if you were to take these off it'd look better :smile: