my cars.

not really got any good pics. but i just found some on my new comp from when i sold one of the minis.

firstly at 17 i bought myself the mini coop in white you see here

minicoop907.jpg

also in that pic as i took it in the summer is the maz not a good pic, and need a private plate. even tempted to sell it atm and get something really special.

more pics of my first lil car :smiley:

minicoop702.jpg

minicoop909.jpg

I bought my gf a brand new cov mini works in 05... really nice of me i thought ha...
wrong move really though as now i cant keep both my cars in the garage and the clio has to sit out. all night :worried:

and now my collection is just a maz my gfs mini and my clio....

photoclio.jpg

DSC_1848-1.jpg

DSC_1914.jpg

DSC_1912.jpg

its annoying i aint been able to get any pics of the troop together... due to the weather :worried: been having to use old pics, and the pics of the clio that the guy i bought it off took. :worried:

i will get a load up soon tho. these pics dont do any of my cars justice at all.

lil brake down on them. clio: 28k miles, a fair amount :worried: but its my every day car now... miltek black powder coat 6 cd, and bout to have full k1 coilovers

mini conv: 19k miles or so i think not driven in a while... full works minus aero kit. works seats etc full 6 dc system everything (***HAD TWO ROOFS ON IT THO, AND MY GF IS THE ONLY OWNER... NOT EVEN DRIVEN MUCH, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ONE...)

MAZ... what more do i have to say, getting a bit old now needs a plate, im the 2nd owner i think or 3rd including garage. 14k miles which aint anything as the guy i bought it off had a uge collection and rarly used the thing. sad... the gransport model bought it at a mega price, and made money on it as far as i can tell :smiley:

i will be putting pics up soon, all my cars need plates put on if any1 has any ideas etc, and the clio needs kitting out which im going to do for a lil bit of fun... any ideas? keeping in mind re sale.

P.S i also have an online ebay shop selling things such as bulbs (philips, osram etc) and loads of other things, please search under car accessories marketing on ebay shop finder

lol thought id just add that in there

haha i got lucky with ebay shiz... plus i get really cheap insurence too so i only really have to buy the car. if i had to pay full wak for isurance i would not be able to do it... i think the maz for me normal was like 3400k a year cheapest and most was like 20k haha. i get it for 600 a year, and the mini was 400 and my clio is 400 too

Nice to see another 19 year old doing well for himself! Only a fair few of us.

Should be getting my red 197 on friday :O

First thing i'm doing is getting the wheels coated like yours, looks absolutely lush.

Nice one Chowi, beauty of a car.

Btw, anyone know the best place to get wheels coated at a decent price but decently done?

I'm between London/EastAnglia

Last edited:
well gratz to having one so soon. if you had said to me that the mazerati was also yours, I would be extremly impressed haha...Guessing thats your Old mans motor ? Nice... V nice

very nice mate, im 19 aswell, the hard work pays off :smile: i would love a maserati at 19 though :worried:

i never bought the maz was a hand me down...
but its gone now i used it for a while then when i starting putting in £90 of petrol every few days bibi!!!

got more for it than what my dad paid for it haha. by 5k

he gave it to me cuz they only offerd him 20k when he went to trade it in as part x on a new one...

it had 13k on the clock and been so well looked after amazing history too...

couldnt really say no to having it. he still drove it when he wanted to

really want a 200... (but dont know it its worth selling the 197 :-()

Last edited:
The mini's are great with the works body-kit and pillar-less doors are so 8) lol

Your 197 is nice too, very similar to my old one.

Very nice cars, how come u get cheap insurance?

i get cheap insurence because i work for my dads comp doing his interent stuff to help him out. in return he puts me down as part of the company on his insurance policy. dont really know how it works but i pay no more than £400 a year for anything up to a group 18 insurance and £1000 a year for anything over.

so cant complain really..

got rid of the mini as it was a pile of ****e to keep kept going wrong. and not enough power. alough i took it to mini united last year and compared to alot of cars there it did look good.
for a car that didnt go fast it got throught the petrol and tires very quick!!! and all it was used for was motorways!

sold it for more than i paid for it a year later and 28k miles later lol was laughing really

Similar Thread Suggestions