My Black 197

Also where did you get the White brembo stickers from?

i bought a red paint calliper kit from halfords but i don't think they do it any more, so use Hammerite Paint, it will do basically the same finish and i got the white brembo stickers from ebay.

thanks for the comments i have a spare set of silver fan surrounds but they didn't look right any more with the rest of the carbon fibre wrapped parts, so i put the carbon fibre ones back on and will probably put these on ebay at some point. the carbon wrapping is pretty easy tbh just practice on something else that your not that fussed about, i wrapped mine and my friends phone cases for practice lol.

also think am gonna take the clio badge off n the renault sport stickers as i dont like them any more since i fitted the skirt kit lol

if any od the last comments dont make sense, i am sorry i have just got in from town and have had a few kopparbergs, corona's and desperado so i apologise lol,

Love the silver speedlines. I was tempted to do this but went for anthracite instead.

i was tempted to go with anthracite, white or black instead of silver as with silver it was like i wasn't getting anything better than i already had, but i went with silver so it matched the bullets n door handles etc.

i was tempted to go with anthracite, white or black instead of silver as with silver it was like i wasn't getting anything better than i already had, but i went with silver so it matched the bullets n door handles etc.

That was my thinking too, but I really like how the red calipers look behind the anthracite wheels.

I have a spare set of 7.5J Speedies (ones on my car are 8J) which I might get done in silver.

That was my thinking too, but I really like how the red calipers look behind the anthracite wheels.

I have a spare set of 7.5J Speedies (ones on my car are 8J) which I might get done in silver.

yup the dark wheels do make the callipers stand out :smile:

also thanks for all the comments :smile:

Did you wrap the base whilst it was still in the car or did you have to take it out. If you had to take it out how easy is it to do ??

just did it while it was in the car, i started from the bottom and put the wrap under the edge and worked up, but if you wanted to take it out you just have to do the following

disconnect battery
disconnect seat from cars wiring loom (located under seat)
remove 4 star screws on the seats base frame (slide seat back or forward to access base screws)
and lift seat out