d3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 81
  • d5.jpg
    d5.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 76
  • ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 74
looks awesome mate,love the stickers on the wheels,not sure about the one on the front bumper though,is that standard?

looks awesome mate,love the stickers on the wheels,not sure about the one on the front bumper though,is that standard?

thanks again :smile: ....Henderson, no mate the one on the front bumper isn't standard .....thought i would see how it looks, it hasn't been on there for long. what do you reckon? take it off? sometimes i like it and other times when walking to me car it just looks rubbish lol :-s and the "Renault sport" on the wheels was a bargain pf 5 pound on ebay can chose any colour just breaks up the alloy :smile:

Love it. Not sure on the silverstone badge on the front bumper but other than that, I like!

yeah i'd take it off personally mate,strong believer that less is more,saying that though its a nice sticker,just doesn't look quite right in that position,is there no way you could get another one and use it around yr RS badge on the boot lid like some do with the nurbergring stickers

Looks great.

I can normally make it rain by cleaning my car so i dont normally bother, let everyone enjoy the sunshine :thumbup1:

I like the wheel stickers.

Similar Thread Suggestions