My 2007 Albi

Got my new rims on, lowered and cleaned.

Next jobs on the list that I'm toying with ideas on (hopefully in the next 12 months, money permitting!) are -

Recaro's (do the Speed seats look any good in the Clio, not seen many..)
Steering Wheel refurb
New Sidelights putting in
Possibly a new exhaust/remap
Painting (and possibly refurbing the Brembo's depending on their condition)
And the more dull job of cambelt replacing.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0007.jpg
    IMAG0007.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 162
Very nice, looking good :thumbsup:

Your plans sound good too - which exhaust are you thinking of?

Very nice, looking good :thumbsup:

Your plans sound good too - which exhaust are you thinking of?

Was thinking of an Akra one, I know they're more money than the Milltek and Skorpions but I've read they have really nice build quality, is that right? Don't mind paying more for kit that lasts :smile:

What wheels are they? Can't really see them.

They're Speedline Marmora's (never knew they were the same company as Ronal, incidentally!)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20160817_180450a.jpg
    IMG_20160817_180450a.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 151
Yeah from what I've read the Akra has a good reputation for its build quality, and sound of course. IIRC it's one of the only aftermarket exhausts to give a slight bhp increase without a remap. I think it would be top of most people's lists if budget allowed for it!

good looking albi blue..get them orange bulbs replaced..will look much better..:thumbsup:

Albi's must be nearly as bad as Racing Blues for looking completely different in differing light.

In your first pic it looks a bit non-descript and drab [****Sorry :-( ]

In the second pic the colour alone is completely different and 'stunning'. It really pops in the sun ! Not to mention being able to see the wheels makes it look great too..........

Reactions: Mik3yB01
Albi's must be nearly as bad as Racing Blues for looking completely different in differing light.

In the second pic the colour alone is completely different and 'stunning'. It really pops in the sun ! Not to mention being able to see the wheels makes it look great too..........

Not quite as bad as racing blue for that. I think the silvers hold the top title for that though, they look much better in person!

It makes taking photo's a pain in the ass lol, most don't look that good due to the colour, then occasionally there's a shot that really captures it. AS someone else said, they look much better in the flesh.