my 200 on track..

Last pic only works for me also.

Looks superb though. Did it have the cup spoiler when we met up?

What track is that?

Ach poop I will try these again, it did noddie, just has your wheels on and toyo rubber! Golspie kart track, did sprint time trials on it and came 3rd in class, but with decent track rubber I would have been quicker

www.caithnesscarclub.com it also does an event near the boarders, golspie is 60 miles north from inverness, 600hp evos do this event as well as single seaters, I was in the 1600cc - 2000cc class, rover 200 with 270 hp and dog box wan my class I was 4th ( double entry car so technicaly 3rd) just beating a clio 182 on 888s from fife, great fun day out next time its on is in september in golspie noddie, you should enter!

Last edited:
70 hp, a dif + staight cut gearbox and semi slicks is 5.5 seconds over a 2 lap sprint so not bad, the rules state you must not strip out interior as its road going, tyres must be road leagal, but you can however use lighter battery etc at the end of the day if you have someone in your class to battle with it doesn't really matter as you trying to improve yourself more than anything else

Where did you get your red mirror caps or were they sprayed?

I bought sprayable ones from renault, 38 quid all in then got them sprayed for 20 of the sprayer I know. Simple but effective mod. I saw it done to the mini gps from 2005 and wanted it on the clio as no one had done it before. I get mixed responses lol

Spose your right.

I'd love to have a go.

Well september you can, just get a cheap hotel ( pm me for details as I live near by ) msa non competition license and join the car club which is 20 quid oh and enter which is 75. Not cheap but what motorsport is? Then we can battle!