My 200 Cup

Hyde200

Gold Member
So incase you missed it when i posted in the new members section, heres my 200 cup again. :wink:

Got a few little plans but not to much.. well see what payday brings me!

12781293055_61a772e29b_b.jpg

12781410643_c1ce73a649_b.jpg

12781733994_542c618f7c_b.jpg

12781294475_400abd9993_b.jpg

12781734604_b77e03787d_b.jpg

12781295265_7fe6c47810_b.jpg

12781412643_13a9e701ed_b.jpg

12781296065_f79788a23b_b.jpg

Thanks for looking:smile:

Callum

Last edited:
Looks really, good I like the black and silver theme, not a lover of the cup spoiler but you have pulled that off really well, the mix of that and the side skirts looks spot on, just don't lower it, it looks fine, it's that height for a reason. The amount of people that lower there cars or fit coil overs, that then go back to CUP suspension, unless you spend a lot of money the ride quality and handling will suffer. It looks great as it is. Spend your money on Petrol and trackdays.

Looks really, good I like the black and silver theme, not a lover of the cup spoiler but you have pulled that off really well, the mix of that and the side skirts looks spot on, just don't lower it, it looks fine, it's that height for a reason. The amount of people that lower there cars or fit coil overs, that then go back to CUP suspension, unless you spend a lot of money the ride quality and handling will suffer. It looks great as it is. Spend your money on Petrol and trackdays.

+1 looks brill, no need to mess with the suspension! Black cup spoiler looks perfect on white.

Looks great buddy! Very clean :smile:

Cheers mate, the aim is to keep her as clean as i can!

+1 looks brill, no need to mess with the suspension! Black cup spoiler looks perfect on white.
Its not white though:nope:.. im spending enough on running her, let alone spend big money treating her (i wont moan though) However, i will be treating her to a few little things after payday (tomorrow)!

Last edited:
Cant get the image on her for some reason.. probably user error HAHA, but heres the link to the cleaning/detailing things ive brought.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/118753802@N04/12813998663/

i went for Chemical Guys, been watching there videos on youtube and it seems like pretty good stuff and decent price. i got most of it from Cleanyourcar. Haven't used all the products properly yet because ive only had the car back a couple of weeks (since someone when into the back of me for those people who dont know) hoefully Sunday the weather will be good!

Last edited:
The amount of people that lower there cars or fit coil overs, that then go back to CUP suspension
Realy? :smiley: I bought mine with CUP suspension, changed springs to H&Rs, running KW coilovers now, and LOVE it!
Nice car, nice wheels :wink:

Callum, the car looks great, following you the other Sunday it has a great road presence. In two minds about the cup spoiler, and if it needs one at all, but I think yours works really well in black with the skirts and wheels. If you ever fancy swapping to 17" speedlines let me know!! Did you look at plates or aerials?

Cheers Simon.

Callum, the car looks great, following you the other Sunday it has a great road presence. In two minds about the cup spoiler, and if it needs one at all, but I think yours works really well in black with the skirts and wheels. If you ever fancy swapping to 17" speedlines let me know!! Did you look at plates or aerials?

Cheers Simon.

i do love my wheels! need new bolts though cause rusty locking wheel nuts let them down. i looked at plates, i might go for some plain ordinary ones as im not 100% keen on pressed plates:mellow: but we will see. Hows your signal with your aerial?

we will have to meet up again soon and get some pictures! One thing i do want is a black roof!