Mud flaps finally fitted!

MikeLYR27

Supercharged Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Finally got round to doing this, had them for over 6 months and decided to take the charged beast to work and do it in the warehouse. I think they look awesome!! :smile:
IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

Turn your brigtness up :wink:

Not the ST ones but there very simliar mate, there rally flaps i got from somewhere, unbranded and basically 4 sheets A4 size. Was a ballache getting them right lol! Then i just trimmed them once they were fitted in the arches.

I cant remember mate lol!! they only cost about £20ish quid for them all tho, think i just googled rappy mud flaps and found these. I didnt want any branding 'sparco' style on them. I really like them, clio sport is telling me other wise though at the minute lol

Cheers foxy :smile: Looks like a rally clio in the flesh! Not the best pics i put up, but when its dry it will be getting a full detail so will get some better ones then :smile:

I cant remember mate lol!! they only cost about £20ish quid for them all tho, think i just googled rappy mud flaps and found these. I didnt want any branding 'sparco' style on them. I really like them, clio sport is telling me other wise though at the minute lol

They look alright mate, I don't know why you even bother with that other site, full of keyboard warriors that follow each other like sheep.

I dont either, harldy go on there and when i post something gets shot down lol!! If i just get a load of **** comments im just gonna delete it then put 'if your a sheep please post here' instead lol :tongueout:

Looks good man, fitted front ones on mine the other week, got sick of having sh*t all up the side of the car since I put spacers on.

Glad you went for black unbranded ones :thumbup:

if cliosport is telling you they aren't right then i'd personally take that as a compliment,there's some jealous folk on there,they look cool mate,really work well with your other black bits,good contrast! :thumbsup:

if cliosport is telling you they aren't right then i'd personally take that as a compliment,there's some jealous folk on there,they look cool mate,really work well with your other black bits,good contrast! :thumbsup:

I dont either, harldy go on there and when i post something gets shot down lol!! If i just get a load of **** comments im just gonna delete it then put 'if your a sheep please post here' instead lol :tongueout:

I hardly go on there either but tested your theory. Put picture of clio with new grilles and got within 10 minutes

"Grills- how to ruin a car in 1 attempt. looks like a lego or model car now."

My reply..."Funny the amount of people that now ask me....Is that car made from Lego?????"

Haha pictures are rubbish i no, but they were just to show them, ill get some better ones soon! Cheers guys, i like them as well, there really good, been out in it tonight and nothing up the car like there usually is, and i think they suit it, chuffed :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions