Moving Out ...

Or a lot of people was bored at work today and found this thread a lot more interesting than work..... Then tried helping as felt tight lol

Why had someone had 6 red bulls at 10am?!

Good effort! Did you do a bull chain? One after another?

I've had a double bed in my clio before! It's gotta be a challenge who can get the washing machine high enough to get in the boot!!

You lot need proper jobs where your too busy to go on forums and get distracted by a damsel in distress!!!

Woah woah woah. WOAH!

I'm away from the forum for a couple of days and I miss out on all of this!?!

Bedford convoy sounds a right laugh, I've got a 42" Plasma in a Ford Puma before, after getting it out of the house without being rumbled. Top bombing. Last time I moved house I did it in half a day with the aid of a 32Tonne'r that I'd acquired from work. Pretty much had the living room set up in the truck as it was in the house, this moving lark is easy!!! :smiley:

In all seriousness though, hope you get your stuff moved in one piece and if you need a driver then let me know. I can drive anything and I generally work for Tea, Hob Nobs (Chocolate) and Ritz Crackers.

I bet if it was a man asking this question there wouldn't be quite so many offers for help haha

Its a man point thing again.... Look at me bear hug this three seater down the stairs on my own.....

In all fairness I think this is a friendly forum and would like to think that people on here would help each other out where possible, I've never had as much friendly advice on any other forum as here.

Exactly ... I have been on so many forums that just kind of dismiss anything I wrote as I am a "girl that knows nothing" but I doooo ... well a little :wink:

And there has been a lot of generous offers for help which I appreciate :smile: I have to go shopping for boxes firstly though :O

I always knew a way to a man's heart is through his belly so all helpers will be fed :tongueout: hehe!

Thanks for making me properly LOL all day yesterday though :smiley:

If ya was in yorkshire ya could have loadsa boxes for free..... cause being tight yorkshirefolk we save all ours at work.....just in case. Think my business partner is a secret hoarder! He even saves the elastic bands that come around the post so we don't have to buy them :S

I wanna see that.... Bear hug sofa = easy..... Seeing where ya going and not sofa surfing down the stairs is the humorous part

Lol went down hill at my mates on the car crawler thing the other day..... Epic fail, landed in this old women's garden and took out a few gnomes :s

Lol went down hill at my mates on the car crawler thing the other day..... Epic fail, landed in this old women's garden and took out a few gnomes :s

LOL! Best comment ever I think! Suppose it could have been worse.. Could have actually taken out the women.

Just ordered an electric skateboard...... Could be some good stories and broken bones coming lol