Moto gp

Would have loved to see Casey race Marc
Dont know who would have won, outright speed i think they are matched, maybe the edge going to Casey
But if it comes down to banging fairings theat may go down to Marc.

Seen many racers, been following the GP's sine the 70's saw the 750. Watched the Transatlantics and saw Fast Freddie.
Marc has beeten Freddies records except the 500 & 250's in one season (dont think that will ever be done again), one of the reasons i think he then picked up injuries.
I would never say any Racer is the best ever, just part of a whole group of BEST i have seen.
Still i would bet the house (if it was mine) on Marc winning the championship

Love moto gp, camped the whole weekend the last three years at silverstone and did le man also last year, what an experience that was complete madness! And watching redding win and cal get second topped that weekend off.

This year is mark's to lose he just seems to be that level above the rest, tho the battles for the last two podium spots will be interesting and will be a right mix up who is on there this year.
Don't see cal doing much this year. Can see smith getting in the top 6 more regularly and maybe snatching a podium.
I like redding and hope he will get a good ride in a few years, but then his only downfall is his size which is a shame.

I was all ready to book the final race to watch Scott win the Moto2 Series. The the accident, gave it a miss.
Going to Portugal to watch the SBK.

Not sure about how Cal may do. Dovi and Crazy Joe have been impresive.
So if they can sort out Cals bike / electronics i now think he could be on for a podium.
If Rossi and Lorenzo dont get the Yamahas sorted.
Would like to Bradley on the podium, but think for a while he will stay top 6 which is great for him.

Not sure about the size, they says its good for the handling (physically throwing the bike around) and breaking.
Large bodies are also good for areodynamics (straight back)
Perdrosa's size does amaze me at what he does.

Lets just see good racing and no injuries. 58 Sic still miss him

I do believe England need to pull there finger out like Spain has done , there going to dominate for years if we don't sort out competitive race series for 14 15 year olds etc , we need to help the talent come through !!

Everyone who's posted in this thread has to come to the TT next year end of :wink: haha

Also hope Marquez gets beaten this year by someone :blush:mg:

Think my dad and I are going to look at the TT next year. Just working out costs, where to stay, best place to view etc

i want Marquez to win again, great rider and good personality, just has fun and smiles and does a brill job!

Been tt plenty if times , raced round on numerous bikes and cars , had a good few scares , road racers are all a bit metal I think , not as talented as as the gp boys , but bigger balls lol ,