Moto gp

Loving the start to the season , new rules , new regs , new riders , mm needs to retire though lol blokes amazing , and looks like the average 14 year old lol any one else follow moto gp ??

Yes agree with Ashton Kev , yes money ,
think cal was a bit of a late starter to moto gp as he rose through the wss series , compared to some in the paddock Marquez smith espagaro etc he was very old , he's never gonna be world champ , not a hope in hell , smith has more chance and also in rookie year smith done better than Bradl Bautista and crutchlow hands down , I can see Marquez beating rossis record and getting up there with agostini , the lad is amazing ! The Spanish with there sports program for bike racing have eclipsed every one going , just look at the top 4 riders ? 3 are Spanish meaning Marquez pedrosa ( another haga ??? ) and Lorenzo !!i do believe pedrosa should be acked though as 8 years top flight never won a title. , shame but such is life bring back stoner !!! Top rider

Last edited:
Stoner is a great rider but my god he is a mardy *******. He will go out of his way to moan about chatter and arm pump

But in all fairness stoner is not in the same league as marquez

Mardy ?? Wouldn't you be ? Rossi ****s roses , he couldn't do right , look at some of the over take manoeuvres that Rossi did up him and got away with it ? Laguna seca being the most famous , Rossi because of his huge clout got away with it , look at Bautista when he took Rossi out ? Ohh he's the bad man reckless a dick head etc etc , stoner had an up hill battle ftom day one ? Read his books , and watch his interviews , he's a real genuine bloke , will agree that yes on paper Marquez is better , but I believe stoner was also quicker than every body else , Schwartz toseland spies Doohan all say he was ire class .

Stoner is a great rider but my god he is a mardy *******. He will go out of his way to moan about chatter and arm pump

But in all fairness stoner is not in the same league as marquez

Impossible le to say because they never raced each other but stoner in my opinion is the fastest ever rider over 1 lap.

jump on warm up the tyres set a lap record and come in and watch everyone try and beat him. Nobody else could go as quick as soon as him.

Ok he didn't have the race craft or mental strength of some rivals but for shear speed he was the best thee has been IMO.

looking at what he did with the Honda in comparison to pedrosa and dovi shows his class. He pretty much destroyed both of them as serious title contenders.

also what he did on a ducati was unreal. He dragged that piece of sh!t into results it had no right in filling.

when he won with ducati everyone said the bike was a massive advantage due to he engine and electronics

when Rossi lost on the bike the tem and machine were at fault.

i would be miffed off sometimes if I were him tooZ

Love MotoGP TOO
probably a bit older than most on here and although it would never be possible I would have loved to see the likes of Sheene Doohan Rossi and Marquez on the same grid now THAT would be a race.

Agreed Cal went where the money was and I think its a shame he did as May have gone better if he had been able to stay where he was . All the practice qualifying and races are on series link :smile: :smile: and as above much more interesting than " he who gets the hole shot " wins F1

Was cal promised a place at tech 3. I think he was leaving the team no matter what. Would have liked to see him on the factory Yamaha but he does chuck the bike down the road when in good positions.

Doohan now what a rider would of won more if not for his accident at assen ( if I remember rightly) when the foot peg went through his ankle , loved the Big Bang 2 strokes . Cal couldn't stay at tech 3 if my understanding is correct ? Herv poncheral the team boss wanted him to stay but Yamaha signed espagaro as they want him in the works team , the interviews that crutchlow and poncheral both gave have very conflicting statements , I wished he stayed at tech 3 but they can't go against Yamaha .

Big GP fan :smile:

dad is a motorbike fanatic too, owned one since he was 17 and each year will go abroad to Le Mans. So I'm just naturally into it too! I'm desperate for a bike but its just not possible while owning the meg. Excited to see what the season brings and no doubt we will be at silverstone

1 race down though, not really a fan of the new commentators...Steve and Charlie did a great job, likewise with Matt in the pits

Love the motogp and a massive fan of bikes not so happy with bt getting to show it Internet not that good in flat and keeps buffering bt boy coming on Monday to try sort in by putting infinity in so fingers crossed. I'm a big lorenzo fan and would also like to see how well Marquez does on another bike put any rider on that honda they will be in top 3 or 4. That's how stoner was such good rider he could win on any bike he was put on

Marc Marquez has a long way to go before he has got a shout of being as good as Casey Stoner. I have watched the sport religiously since the late 90s and can honestly say the best person I have ever seen on a bike is Casey. Bearing in mind he won a championship on a bike no one else could get near a podium. And when he got on the Honda, it hadn't won a championship since 2006. So was not the thoroughbred winner it is today.

Marc Marquez has a long way to go before he has got a shout of being as good as Casey Stoner. I have watched the sport religiously since the late 90s and can honestly say the best person I have ever seen on a bike is Casey. Bearing in mind he won a championship on a bike no one else could get near a podium. And when he got on the Honda, it hadn't won a championship since 2006. So was not the thoroughbred winner it is today.

Agree, Casey was/is a phenominal rider, watching him and his technique he was a level above the others.

Early days for marquez, but I also think he is brilliant. He also has a unique riding style and think he will go on continuing to win.

Wpuld have been been good to see how him and Casey would have compared, also would have love to see how Sim would have been doing no days

Everyone who's posted in this thread has to come to the TT next year end of :wink: haha

Also hope Marquez gets beaten this year by someone :blush:mg: