More photos of the new spoiler

Russ detailed it for me about 2 months ago. But i am a bit of a detailing freak myself so i keep on top of it :smile:

Good good, longs you keep on top of it, what kind of products you using at the moment?

See to take your pictures? Did you just use a basic camera or anything special?

In my opinion by painting the rear calipers it would look a bit 'chavvy'.

Liambo - I use Dodo BTBM shampoo and a meguiars lambswool mitt to wash. To wax i use Dodo Orange Crush and to finish off Britemax 6S spray. On the alloys i'm still using a sample of Planet Polish Wheel Seal and Shine of what Russ gave me. I'm still looking for a tyre dressing i like so i'm not using anything on the tyres at the mo.

I've got a Panasonic TZ3 camera, i've had it a couple of years but it's still a good camera. As long as it's good at concerts i don't mind :smile:

In my opinion by painting the rear calipers it would look a bit 'chavvy'.

Liambo - I use Dodo BTBM shampoo and a meguiars lambswool mitt to wash. To wax i use Dodo Orange Crush and to finish off Britemax 6S spray. On the alloys i'm still using a sample of Planet Polish Wheel Seal and Shine of what Russ gave me. I'm still looking for a tyre dressing i like so i'm not using anything on the tyres at the mo.

I've got a Panasonic TZ3 camera, i've had it a couple of years but it's still a good camera. As long as it's good at concerts i don't mind :smile:

Aaah so you take good care of the good ol motor then! :biggrin: Good list you have for detailing. Hows the Orange Crush to use?

A camera is a camera to me until you go into depth! Longs it takes the car pictures and the concert pictures as you say! :lol:

Aaah so you take good care of the good ol motor then! :biggrin: Good list you have for detailing. Hows the Orange Crush to use?

A camera is a camera to me until you go into depth! Longs it takes the car pictures and the concert pictures as you say! :lol:

Yeah i do try :smile: Orange Crush is actually really difficult to use... It smells so nice you want to eat it :smiley:
But honestly, yeah its easy to apply and easyish to buff off (i think i put it on too thick sometimes ooops!)

looks ace fella :thumbup:

but those rear calipers far better painted :001_rolleyes:

Yeah i do try :smile: Orange Crush is actually really difficult to use... It smells so nice you want to eat it :smiley:
But honestly, yeah its easy to apply and easyish to buff off (i think i put it on too thick sometimes ooops!)

The thicker the better! :tongueout:
But im really considering buying purple haze, Russ advised me onto it..