monza

never heard of it. dodo supernatural or zaino show car is what u want mate. leaves a really glossy finish

Dodo Juice Born To Be Mild is about the best stuff, which is £9 for 250ml.

If you don't mind buying in bulk, then Optimum's Car Shampoo (£27 for a US Gallon) is another great choice, and should keep you going a while :smile:

I have both if you want some samples?

Dodo Juice Born To Be Mild is about the best stuff, which is £9 for 250ml.

If you don't mind buying in bulk, then Optimum's Car Shampoo (£27 for a US Gallon) is another great choice, and should keep you going a while :smile:

I have both if you want some samples?
wouldnt mind trying the dodo juice

zymol is overpriced.

pure meaning 100% cleaning stuff no crap to make up the bulk .. . . . .

dodo is midranged

If i wanted quality i would bypass everything else and go to swissvax.

Clear is shockingly overpriced

Supernatural does nothing for me either

Btbm is a superb shampoo though. Have you actually used it PB?

I have used pretty much every shampoo on the market, and for a wax'd finish, it's superb

Swissvax Car Bath is poor too. Especially for the money

Don't assume Swissvax is better either, if anything the Zymol range is consistently stronger.

sorry i wasnt talking wash with swissvax i was talking wax.

ive found different shampoos clean different paints better. for instance zaino on my dads audi. supernatural on mine.

i judge quality on how easily it get rid of dirt, and how smoothly the mit glides on the paint.

But even the waxes, which do you think are better? Glasur nails BOS. Titanium outlasts Mirage. Maybe the only one I prefer is Onyx to Carbon.

u see ive used BOS on about 10 cars and every1 has been perfect. zymol is hard to get off

Clear is shockingly overpriced

Supernatural does nothing for me either

Btbm is a superb shampoo though. Have you actually used it PB?

I have used pretty much every shampoo on the market, and for a wax'd finish, it's superb

BTBM do you mean the race glaze? The one I have is Aqua Bathe and I'm really impressed.

Yes I agree, Zymol Clear is overpriced but IMO it is the best but just not worth £28 per 250ml when 250ml of race glaze is £7. One wash I want to try is Valet Pro's cos their snowfoam, wheel cleaner and citrus bling are all excellent.

I'm not a fan of swissvax either. After a demo at their headquarters had half my bonnet done in best of show ad I did the other in Zymol Concours. The beading on the BOS was gone in 3 weeks and the zymol lasted 6 months. Unfortunately I spent £60 on 500ml of cleaner fluid proffesional. It is good but not £60 good! Whereas Zymol HD Clense is probably the best product I have used.

total confused now
which 1 only want a half decent 1 to get prepaired
for its winter coat:thumbsup:

sorry i wasnt talking wash with swissvax i was talking wax.

ive found different shampoos clean different paints better. for instance zaino on my dads audi. supernatural on mine.

i judge quality on how easily it get rid of dirt, and how smoothly the mit glides on the paint.

I judge a wash on streaks and water marks it leaves behind and if it leaves the wax alone.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jostheboss Spotted 0
Ollie RS Gallery 22
Webby Track Days, Meets & Road Trips 32